Workforce Management Business Benefits
Why you need WFM
Release managers to manage
Our Workforce Management System delivers a host of business benefits. Whether you're looking to improve overall operations, simplify payroll or help reduce paperwork and admin costs, our aim is to optimise your workforce so you can concentrate on tasks that really matter.
What makes our system so beneficial is that WFM is a one-stop-shop - Payroll data, Time & Attendance, HR database and more in one. We help reduce the burden of paperwork from your staff and get results from day one.
As well as automating paperwork, our technology reports on your data, so you can see the business impact of your decisions and help maximise your bottom line.
The team have a friendly manner and do give you confidence to contact them rather than struggle with a problem.
C L Jones
- Eliminate time theft
- Optimise workforce operations
- Ensure total control over each system user with comprehensive user rights
- Maintain data security
- Enjoy a vast suite of reporting capabilities
- Ensure valid overtime is claimed and paid
- Easily create Rota's and Work Schedules
- One easy to navigate central resource
- One place for data and documentation
- Multiple shift pattern payment, absence rules and more automatically applied for employees
- To remind you of Licences/Certificates/Right to Work before they expire ensuring compliance
- Future cost planning - plan your staffing to meet your budget
- Easy reconciliation of agency workers hours to confirm against billing hours
Why WFM by Chronologic
Our system is:
- Scalable to meet changes in your business
- Customisable - you have the ability to customise the system based on your needs (rules, reports, employee records and more)
- Easily accessed by manager and admin via PCs/Tablets/Macs/Smartphones
- Trustworthy - you own your data
- Tailored training - so you get the best from your WFM
- Dedicated support - help available from our professional and friendly team
- The Chronologic Values - we work to make sure it's the right fit for you
- A future-proof system - WFM is continuously developed
Who we work with
With over twenty years of experience in WFM behind us, our system is tried and tested - meaning we have a range of customers from many different sectors.