Human Resource Management
All your HR data and documents in one place
Why use the WFM Human Resource Management functionality?
Our Human Resource Management functionality enables you to store and find employee information and documents quickly, so you get the information you need when you need it while protecting your data.
Because WFM by Chronologic is an all-in-one software for HR and employee attendance, you only invest in a single organisational system, rather than a host of different programmes.
With WFM Human Resource Management, you can access:
We can keep proper HR files of the employees on the system and the reporting will hopefully assist us with trend spotting in business peak periods.
Human Resource Management
ICT Team Leader
Suffolk Coastal Port Health Authority
Personal information is often gathered by different departments for different purposes. Wasting time looking for documents you need should be a thing of the past. With our employee database, you can easily store and retrieve a host of employee documents and information.
HR departments can also ensure the data is fully compliant, with clear access permissions and audit trails.
Our Holiday calendars enable your HR team to manage individual and group holidays and ensure resourcing isn't compromised with too many people off at once. If you need reporting on sickness absence, you can see an overall measure of employee attendance, as well as keep on top of the cost of sickness absence to the business.
WFM can help HR stay compliant with working regulations and support employee safety by:
- Scheduling key employees - such as first aiders, fire marshals etc. within the system to make sure you have the right people on every shift.
- Managing H&S, right to work and training records effectively with access to those that need it.
- Fire Roll Call - in case of emergency, ensures on-site employee safety.
- Absence reporting - to identify potential health or other issues with individuals.
To make the system as streamlined as possible, alerts can be set to draw attention to irregularities such as late clocking or licence and permit expiry. WFM has a traffic light system in place to enable quick visualisation on actions. You simply set the thresholds appropriate for your business. For example:
- Green - everything is OK.
- Amber - items for review.
- Red - you need to take action.
- Supports data security
- All-in-one system, fully integrated HR and Time and Attendance
- Save HR resource time to allocate elsewhere
- Single resource - cuts down on duplication of documents and data
- Build to suit your business - add custom fields
- Quick data and document storage and retrieval