Minimise the effect of Sickness Absence on your business
Enable line managers and HR
Employee absence is unavoidable, but by using effective tools to report, action and support your employees, you can better manage sickness, absence and the return to work process.
Time lost and unauthorised absence can have a real effect on your business over time, take control with tools to alert managers when employees are late, no-shows or absent.
If employees are absent, you can easily amend your rota to ensure minimum staff levels and productivity are maintained. Based on their clocking data, employee timesheets and payroll reporting are automatically updated.
For back to work or employee reviews, WFM absence data helps your business enable:
- Comprehensive sickness reporting across groups, departments and teams
- Bradford Factor reporting to support multiple absence review
- Report on frequency, length and reasons for absences and more
- A list of completed employee back to work interviews and reports to highlight any still outstanding
The system is easy to use and navigate around. It's time saving looking at staff HR issues such as sickness and holiday.
The Cote Charity
- Automatic absence reports sent to managers when thresholds are exceeded
- Know the effect of lost time with alerts for late arrivals, early leavers etc.
- Compare sites and departments and act based on the facts
- Access real-time information on who's available and who is not
- Get alerts and reports for late arrivals, early leavers and more
- Your rules applied to absence and sickness for accurate reporting and review
- Support clear and well-managed processes
- Individual access rights for managers and HR, protecting confidentiality
- All the necessary information to hand, in one place, when you need it
- A list of the completed or missing back to work interviews