Workflow - get the right information, when you need it
Real-time insights for your workforce
Let your system do the hard work
WFM Workflow functionality delivers relevant employee data to the right people when they need to know. With Workflow in place, your managers always know when action is required and don't need to be logged in to the system to receive alerts.
The tool is designed to simply and quickly inform managers of all the issues requiring their attention - this could be people late to work, overtime and much more.
Best of all, Workflow can be customised with the prompts you need, allowing you to get real-time alerts for issues that matter to your business most. You can easily and quickly define and customise your system health markers, to-do lists and alerts.
Workflow alerts and reports can be set when employees differ from their set working patterns, request holiday and more.
- No shows
- Holiday requests
- Absence reporting
- Unauthorised overtime
- When employee training, probation, reviews, and certification is due for updating or action
- When a right to work authorisation or certification requires attention or is expiring
Workflow operates by allocating a "traffic light visual" to your alerts based on your needs. This visual prompt allows your managers to prioritise any task that appears.
Red flags are any tasks that need immediate attention,
Amber for those which need monitoring
and green for those requiring no action.
All Workflow alerts are stored on the easy-to-use workflow dashboard, which offers a 360 overview of all employee activity.
I like the fact it's customisable, we have spent time setting it up to capture all of the information we need to run the service.
ICT Team Leader
Suffolk Coastal Port Health Authority
Scheduled / Automatic Reports
As well as real-time alerts, Workflow reports can be scheduled to be emailed to department or line managers on the topic you need. These reports can be set to send at specific times of the day, seven days a week, or can be sent to any network printer.
- Be aware of business-critical actions that need attention wherever you are
- Remain compliant and remove the risk of missing key actions
- Save time fixing issues - Data to hand when it's needed
- Don't be attached to your desk - alerts visible even when not logged-in
- Streamline your reporting process
- Minimise time to collate and send reports
- Digitise data and documentation